Brother Ron Barnes
Founder and Pastor
Statement of Faith
About Brother Ron
Ask Brother Ron
Brother Ron answers your questions about religion, spirituality and ministry
A ministry to ministries. We want to help you become a more effective servant of our Father and your community.
Equipping people to be positive, productive members of the community.
Prayers and prayer resources for Baha'i, Buddhists, Christians, Hindus, Jews, Muslims, Native Americans, New Age, Pagans and other faiths.
Please submit your Personal Prayer
Resources to expand your knowledge and understanding of the world's major religions
Ron's original gospel songs and links to Christian music web sites.
Where to find help for medical problems, abuse, finances and other issues.
How to identify the right career, locate potential employers and get the job you want.
for visiting our ministry!
May the Lord continue to bless and preserve you.
A Child's Ten Commandments to Parents
1. My hands are small. Please don't expect perfection whenever I make a bed,
draw a picture or throw a ball. My legs are short. Please slow down so that I
can keep up with you.
2. My eyes have not seen the world as yours have. Please let me explore safely. Don't restrict me unnecessarily.
3. Housework will always be there. I'm only little for such a short time. Please
take time to explain things to me about this wonderful world, and do so
4. My feelings are tender. Please be sensitive to my needs. Don't nag me all day long. (You wouldn't want to be nagged for your inquisitiveness.) Treat me as you would like to be treated.
5. I am a special gift from God. Please treasure me, holding me accountable for my actions, giving me guidelines to live by and disciplining me in a loving
6. I need your encouragement and your praise to grow. Please go easy on the
criticism. Remember, you can criticize the things I do without criticizing me.
7. Please give me the freedom to make decisions concerning myself. Permit me to fail so that I can learn from my mistakes. Then someday, I'll be prepared to make the kind of decisions life requires of me.
8. Please don't do things over for me. Somehow that makes me feel that my
efforts didn't quite measure up to your expectations. I know it's hard, but
please don't try to compare me with my brother or my sister.
9. Please don't be afraid to leave for a weekend together. Kids need vacations
from parents, just as parents need vacations from kids. Besides, it's a great
way to show us kids that your marriage is very special.
10. Please take me to worship regularly, setting a good example for me to