Brother Ron Barnes
Founder and Pastor
Statement of Faith
About Brother Ron
Ask Brother Ron
Brother Ron answers your questions about religion, spirituality and ministry
A ministry to ministries. We want to help you become a more effective servant of our Father and your community.
Equipping people to be positive, productive members of the community.
Prayers and prayer resources for Baha'i, Buddhists, Christians, Hindus, Jews, Muslims, Native Americans, New Age, Pagans and other faiths.
Please submit your Personal Prayer
Resources to expand your knowledge and understanding of the world's major religions
Ron's original gospel songs and links to Christian music web sites.
Where to find help for medical problems, abuse, finances and other issues.
How to identify the right career, locate potential employers and get the job you want.
for visiting our ministry!
May the Lord continue to bless and preserve you.
Words Of Great Wisdom
The Native American Code Of Ethics
1. Rise with the sun to pray. Pray alone. Pray often. The Great Spirit will
listen, if you only speak.
2. Be tolerant of those who are lost on their path. Ignorance, conceit,
anger, jealousy and greed stem from a lost soul. Pray that they will find
3. Search for yourself, by yourself. Do not allow others to make your path
for you. It is your road, and yours alone. Others may walk it with you, but no
one can walk it for you.
4. Treat the guests in your home with much consideration. Serve them the
best food, give them the best bed and treat them with respect and honor.
5. Do not take what is not yours whether from a person, a community, the
wilderness or from a culture. If it was not earned or given, it is not yours.
6. Respect all things that are placed upon this earth - whether it be
people or plant.
7. Honor other people's thoughts, wishes and words. Never interrupt
another or mock or rudely mimic them. Allow each person the right to personal expression.
8. Never speak of others in a bad way. The negative energy that you put
out into the universe will multiply when it returns to you.
9. All persons make mistakes. And all mistakes can be forgiven.
10. Bad thoughts cause illness of the mind, body and spirit. Practice
11. Nature is not FOR us, it is a PART of us. They are part of your
12. Children are the seeds of our future. Plant love in their hearts and
water them with wisdom and life's lessons. When they are grown, give them space to grow.
13. Avoid hurting the hearts of others. The poison of your pain will
return to you.
14. Be truthful at all times. Honesty is the test of ones will within this
15. Keep yourself balanced. Your Mental self, Spiritual self, Emotional
self, and Physical self - all need to be strong, pure and healthy. Work out the
body to strengthen the mind. Grow rich in spirit to cure emotional ails.
16. Make conscious decisions as to who you will be and how you will react.
Be responsible for your own actions.
17. Respect the privacy and personal space of others. Do not touch the
personal property of others - especially sacred and religious objects. This is
18. Be true to yourself first. You cannot nurture and help others if you
cannot nurture and help yourself first.
19. Respect others religious beliefs. Do not force your belief on others.
20. Share your good fortune with others. Participate in charity.